how to be sexy..
1. First of all, take care of your body: eat healthy food and exercise. You don’t have to be super skinny to be sexy; weight and figure do not always equate with health. The important thing is to look and feel healthy inside and out. Men like women who take care of themselves.
2. Take care of your appearance. Wear clothing that makes you feel sexy without looking trashy or ridiculous. Dress to your body type and accentuate the good parts of your body and hide the bad parts. Dress your age: don’t dress too young or you’ll look foolish and desperate and don’t dress too old or most guys won’t give you a second glance.
3. Groom yourself: smell good, put on a little makeup, and brush your hair. Make sure your appearance and style are up to date.
4. Learn how to flirt. Practice smiling, being friendly and outgoing, and touching men on their arms or hitting them playfully. Men love women who give them butterflies and attention. If you’re already in a relationship, be affectionate and learn what turns on your man.
5. Work on having a great personality; bratty, boring, and dumb women are not sexy. Be fun and happy, but also be yourself because men do not like fake women. Also, be feminine and ladylike. You don’t need to be a girly-girl, but don’t be manly either.
6. Most important, have self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-love. If you believe you are sexy, then you will be. You will have a certain attitude and appearance that says, “I’m sexy and I know it!” You will carry yourself differently and command attention wherever you go. Every guy will think, “Now there’s a sexy woman!”