Archive for December, 2010
It should come as no surprise that the most outspoken Kardashian, Khloe, is branching out from her family and getting her own reality TV show with hubby Lamar Odom that will focus on their life together as a married couple.
WE have learned that the pair will begin filming the new E! spin-off show in the spring, as first reported by Us Magazine.
Khloe is no stranger to reality TV, starring in “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” since it first aired in 2007 and already having had a spin-off with sister Kourtney in 2009’s. Cant wait.
1. The Eyebrow Lift
When a guy first sees a girl he’s attracted to, chances his eyebrows will rise and fall. Quickly.
(You can slip the flip of an eyebrow back at him, if you’re interested – it’s a clear signal both ways.)
2. Gaining Your Attention
Exaggerated movements or gestures usually mean that he’s trying to stand out from the crowd.
He may shift positions so that he is standing slightly apart from his friends or a group of people.
3. Slight Parting of the Lips
His lips may automatically part for a second when your eyes first meet.
4. His Nostrils Open Slightly – Face Widens
As his eyebrows raise and nostrils flare slightly so with the parted lips, he has an open, friendly expression on his face.
5. He Shifts to the Classic Male Courship Stance
The macho stance (cowboy style lol ) – he’ll probably lock his thumbs in his belt or belt loops, point his fingers downwards, spread his legs about shoulder distance apart and tilt his head to one side.
6. Touches His Own Face
He may rub his chin, brush his cheek lift his cap with the back of his fingers or touch his ears.
(He may not realize this is a combination of nerves and unconscious preening behavior.)
7. Strokes His Shirt Front, Smoothes his Jeans, lift his hood.
More unconscious preening – smoothing a shirt sleeve, tie, shirt pocket.
(The equivalent of the female lip lick.)
8. Fiddles with His Hair
He may smooth or tussle his hair involuntarily and more often than you might realize – again preening for you…
9. Eyebrows Arc While Talking
He may, accidentally, exhibit a slightly surprised expression with slightly raised eyebrows – which means he is interested in you.
(Forget the guy who looks at you with a smooth, relaxed brow and eyes – he thinks you’re boring. You probably think he’s boring so drop your eyebrows and more on lol.)
10. Sock Adjustment
If a guy pulls up or adjusts his socks in your presence, it’s an almost 100 per cent sign he’s interested and trying to look his best. The big preening signal…
Tyra Banks seem to tun nyhing she touches into gold so its no suprise that shes venturing into publishing.
Tyra Banks will release her novel in summer of 2011. The supermodel is branching into books that will published through Random House. The 36-year-old mogul is set to release three books based on her own experiences as a model.
“The story happens in a make-believe place called Modelland,” she said in a statement. “Every girl in the world wants to go there because it’s where ‘Intoxibellas’ are trained. Intoxibellas are drop-dead beautiful, kick-butt fierce and, yeah, maybe they have some powers too. The story follows a teen girl and her friends who find themselves magically transported to Modelland, even though they’re really not supposed to be there.”
Books and Movie Franchise
The release is scheduled for a Summer 2011 release. The supermodel already plans to turn the series into a movie franchise. The move into books, she says, signals the entrance into the “third stage” of her career. “I went from being a model to creating a production company. The
Beyonce, Rihanna, Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry are 4 of many celebrities that have amazing bodies that every man desires!!!!
So ladies i think this calls for a new year resolution!!!!!!!
Image is important this day and age and also when you look good you feel good!!!!!!
get started on those buns of your!!!!!
If you have an olive-based skin tone, you’re going to flip for MAC Cosmetic’s latest color launch.
Designed by Mickey Contractor — the artist behind three decade’s worth of glamorous Bollywood movie stars — the color story will debut yellow-based foundations and concealers finely tuned to match the Indian skin tones that Contractor is so familiar with sculpting.
The collection also includes a brilliant palette of bright fuchsias, teals, plums and neutrals to perfectly complement tan tones, and will launch by way of lipsticks, Lipglasses, eye shadow pots and palettes, as well as the brand’s popular Fluidline gel eyeliner.
“The inspiration for this collection really came from what I felt Indian women needed. Pigmentation and discoloration problems around the mouth and under the eyes is something that most people in India have a problem with, so creating the concealers was really important to me,” says Contractor, who is also MAC’s director of makeup artistry for India.
“Outside of India, they’ll also work beautifully on Hispanic, Mediterranean, Mixed Race and Middle Eastern skins, which can also have similar issues with pigmentation,” adds Contractor, who says that previous to this collection, he has had trouble with skin makeups appearing gray on yellow-toned clients.
Its still the Christams holidays and i know we can really pig out but genearlly what are the do’s and donts to havimg and maintaing a healthy weight and diet? Especially in this age where we sit around alot infont of the computer.
1. Keep to your meal routine. Try to eat at roughly the same times each day, whether this is two or five times a day. For more information, go to our Eating Habits section.
2. Go reduced fat. Choose reduced fat versions of foods such as dairy products, spreads and salad dressings where you can. Use them sparingly as some can still be high in fat. For more information, go to our Hidden Calories section.
3. Walk off the weight. Walk 10,000 steps (about 60-90 minutes of moderate activity) each day. You can use a pedometer to help count the steps. You can break up your walking over the day. For more information, go to our Walking section.
4. Pack a healthy snack. If you snack, choose a healthy option such as fresh fruit or low calorie yogurts instead of chocolate or crisps. For more information, go to our Healthy Meal Ideas section.
5. Look at the labels. Be careful about food claims. Check the fat and sugar content on food labels when shopping and preparing food. For more information, go to our Look at the Labels section.
6. Caution with your portions. Don’t heap food on your plate (except vegetables). Think twice before having second helpings. For more information, go to our Portion Caution section.
7. Up on your feet. Break up your sitting time. Stand up for ten minutes out of every hour. For more information, go to our Keep on Moving section.
8. Think about your drinks. Choose water or sugar-free squashes. Unsweetened fruit juice contains natural sugar so limit it to 1 glass per day (200ml / 1/3 pint). Alcohol is high in calories; try to limit the amount you drink. For more information, go to our Hidden Calories section.
9. Focus on your food. Slow down. Don’t eat on the go or while watching TV. Eat at a table if possible. For more information, go to our Eating Habits section.
10. Don’t forget your 5 a day. Eat at least five portions of fruit and vegetables a day (400g in total). For more information, go to our Five a Day section.